Monday 29 April 2013

Quick Stop in die Schweiz

I left Dublin on the early flight this morning, and I don't think that it has hit me yet.  In fact, I think I'm too tired to fully comprehend that my life has been completely uprooted...I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night in the past week, mainly because I didn't want to go home to my ever-emptying apartment.  I had a fantastic leaving party on Saturday night, but of course I couldn't say goodbye to everyone then (too sad). A couple people came out to The Ginger Man pub for my final pint of the black stuff last night.

I just got back to Arisdorf about an hour ago after plane-ing/training/bussing so I'm going to hit the hay until mom and dad get back from work. Tomorrow night Jess, Leann and Jasper are coming over for dinner (very excited about that!) and I'm training to Berlin early Wednesday morning. I have had no time to breathe, let alone sleep! 

Tschüss xxxx

2 comments: